Sunday 13 July 2014

Lucky.

Someone recently said to me that my days always seem to be filled with really simple but fun things and I realized how true that is and how much I love that that is the case! Sometimes being down South for the summer can make me feel a bit homesick for what I'm missing (namely snapchats of my gang together and mum putting me on the phone with Robbie so I can hear him gurgling at thw dog) However, as soon as I think that, I realise how wonderful a time I get to have down here with some of my all time favourite people. Monday was definitely a prime example of that: a wander in the sunshine with my beautiful Becky ending with some of the lushest strawberries ever, and of course Cornish clotted cream on a picnic bench with a sea view. That evening, me and my amazing Roomie went for a wander/skate down to the beach nearby to soak up the sunset and feel grateful for where we live. We had no idea just how grateful we would feel until we got to Boat Cove and saw a pod of dolphins playing around really close to the shore! It was so so so beautiful amd awesome and definitely a highlight of the summer for me.
I feel like my summer so far has been really full of the little things that give you hope and love for life and I can't put into words how grateful I am for that and for the people I get to spend it with. 



What have you guys been up to with your summer so far? Tell me a story... :) 

Becca. 

No comments:

Post a Comment