Sunday 13 July 2014

Fail Safes.

Although I am usually a simple dresser who sticks with basics and the usual statement piece, I am a firm believer in a few good accessories. Here are my favourites this summer:

My little tan backpack from Italy was such a great find and I haven't used a different bag since, I love it. It's the perfect size and everything. (The Blue Peter badge is my dads.) 
Not just a summer time accessory, but most of the time, I have a pair of Vans on my feet. I just love them too much. Here are my current favourites. 

And finally jewellery; I am a total magpie and love anything silver, but the necklace I have been reaching for lately is a little different; handmade by the beautiful ladies at Bestow Jewellery, it is the perfect accessory for a summer by the sea. 

What are your go-to accessories at the moment? 

Becca. 

No comments:

Post a Comment