Saturday 12 April 2014

Purple Shampoo


I remember when I went blonde for the first time a couple of years ago and I didn't really look into haircare or anything like that all too much. Looking back now I hate how brassy and yellow it sometimes looked! But that's in the past ey! The last year or so though has found me trying countless purple shampoos and treatments to try and keep that ashy blonde I love so much. I have used most of the well known ones, Provoke, Directions, John Frieda etc etc. But not long ago when my pal was hating how gingery her hair was, she picked up Lee Stafford and the results were INCREDIBLE. I can honestly say I will never buy a different purple shampoo. It takes away any brassy yellow tones almost instantly, leaving such a lovely ash blonde shade I still can't quite believe it. Even near the roots of my hair which are quite a dark blonde, it takes them to a colour I really adore. I like to leave it on a bit longer sometimes as it creates a sort of pinky silvery tinge to my hair that I have been stopped by strangers at work asking how I dye it. There is no trace of the patchy purple tones other shampoos have a tendency to leave. I cannot recommend this shampoo enough, it was sent from the hair gods if you ask me.

Have you tried this particular shampoo before? Are there any blonde products you can't live without?

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment