Friday 3 January 2014

Redken Extreme Anti Snap



A beauty review for you now: I have read sooo many good things about Redken haircare and I decided it was about time I gave it a whirl. The beautiful Gh0stparties raves about it since she went blonde earlier this year and as I went lighter again just before Christmas, my hair was in need of some TLC. Any of you who have experimented with bleached hair will know that when it's wet, it is a nightmare! It is so weak and brittle that it just snaps off in your hands. Redken Extreme Anti Snap is aimed at these aspects of your hair, claiming to "protect against breakage and split ends". I was so excited when this finally arrived that I hopped in the shower to wash my hair and give it a go. You apply it to towel dried hair and it starts working instantly. Within one use my hair felt stronger and much less brittle. Over time it just gets better and better! I cannot recommend this product for sad hair enough!

Have you tried any Redken products? What would you recommend for some hair TLC?

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment