Tuesday 21 January 2014

Dream Baby Dream.



I feel this picture is appropriate to me today... The last few days have been filled with so many emotions! Saturday saw me feeling pretty low, sort of losing sight of the point of my existence and ending with me holding Patty and crying. Sunday however, was a day full of unavoidable joy; we babysat Maia who is becoming more of a proper little person with her own character every day. She is just so much fun and so lovely, you can't help but smile when she is around. We ended Sunday with a meal with my Aunty Joanne, cousin James and Ben, Chantelle and Robbie. I have always loved Joanne and wish we saw more of her and family but busy lives are a slight hindrance, however, when we get to see them it is always fab. And Robbie, my incredible little nephew, I cannot get enough of him! I usually find babies a bit boring after a while, but I could sit and cuddle him for hours! There have just been a couple of happenings recently that have knocked me, you know when you're not expecting something and it surprises you and in doing so makes it upset you even more, stuff like that. I have however been till trained at work and not had a panic attack! I feel that is a small success. Not had a really pad panic attack in a while, only minor anxiety issues and stuff. Hopefully that doesn't mean life is gonna hit me with a huge incident or anything soon!!

There have been a few people recently that have really kept me going; Heather, she never fails to be a top best pal even when she is all the way in Dundee. My old uni roomies for their constant ramblings and whatsapp and one beautiful evening of pizza, prosecco and giggles on Friday. And Chantelle, who sends me so many lovely texts and support, I can't help but smile. So thanks you fab people.

How are you guys doing? I have a few reviews coming up this week. Including of course, my thoughts on Bruce's latest album High Hopes which if any of you have listened to, you will realise all my post titles are songs off the record as it is all I listen to at the mo:)




Really wish I took more photos whilst in Sheffield with the girls but oh well. There was also a game of outrageous Scrabble but they are definitely too rude to post.



Wouldn't be right without more pictures of Patts, even though she doesn't pose.


Robbie at two weeks a rable.


Just some little pleasures; cosy feet, books and sweets.

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment