Monday 13 January 2014

Baby Lips and Baby Skin

Maybelline's Baby Lips has been a bit of a cult product for a while, but I didn't actually give it a whirl until recently when I also purchased the new primer from the same range, baby skin. The first thing I have to say is that I am really impressed! I wasn't really expecting much but both products are actually pretty damn good. There are a few options when it comes to Baby Lips, with colours tints, SPF and intense moisture, I went for the latter. It is a really good lip balm! It applies smoothly and feels lovely on and after a couple of days using it, I can really notice a difference! Hello lovely smooth lips! A rare thing in this cold weather.
On to Baby skin: A silicone based primer claiming to minimise pores and generally improve the appearance and feel of skin so you can use it alone or under your foundation. Although it doesn't really seem to improve the look of skin quite as much as you might like, I found that it did provide a great base for the rest of my make up. It allowed foundation to glide on smoothly and stay put all day. I know there can be mixed reviews regarding silicone based primers as some find they just form a layer between the skin and the foundation that can actually make applying make up worse but I have yet to have a really bad experience.
If you are looking for an every day product to keep your skin and lips feeling lovely, I would definitely recommend these two!

Have you tried either of these?

Becca.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Of course, just followed you! That backpack in your latest post is so amazing!!

      Becca xxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently treated myself to both of these the other day!
    I do think the baby skin is a similar feel to Benefit Porefessional which is always good as it's loads cheaper! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! They are so good for value aren't they!! Hope final year is going okay Dani!!

      xxx

      Delete