Friday 3 January 2014

2013



I did have a super long, rather emotional post planned for my new year thing, but for now, I've left that in my drafts and instead this is gonna be a more photo oriented installment. Another year gone, scary but there's nothing I can do! Instead of talking about the downers of the year, I'm gonna focus on all the really awesome things, big and small, that happened in 2013; I graduated!! I never thought that day would come but it did! I saw my favourite Boss Man for the fourth time; I was also lucky enough to see the one and only Rolling Stones (nope, still not over that). I got to spend another beauuutiful summer with my corns. Mitch has made me smile more times than I can count with memories like days out in London, Patty the hamster, countless lovely meals, more cuddles than a girl could ask for and so much more. So many happy times with ma and pa. Ben and Chantelle got their own house and Baby Stansfield will arrive any day now! Maia continues to be a huge ray of sunshine with her beautiful mischief.   There has been so much!! So to anyone who has made me smile, been there for me, come into my life or been involved in my life at any point in 2013 Thank you, it has been a real corker. And finally this year, I started this blog, I can't really say why I did, it just felt like something worth trying; it has actually become something more than I could have imagined, it is something I really enjoy doing, it is cathartic, it makes me smile, and it gives me something else to focus on. If you'd have said to me this time last year I would be putting some of my deepest thoughts on to a virtual diary for anyone to read, I would have laughed in your face but here I am! So as well as being grateful for all my pals and those closest to me, I am also really grateful for anyone who takes the time to read my ramblings and share my adventure with me; I have received some lovely support from people and so thank you to you for reading this.
I hope 2014 contains as much food, travel, love, friends, music, film, everythingggg...

Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment